NEWLETTER

Souvenirs

Image aléatoire
(Cliquez sur l'image pour accéder à l'album)

Météo

FACEBOOK

Partenaires

Membres

J’ai oublié mon mot de passe

Connexion automatique
Cacher mon statut

Strava

RECHERCHE

Vidéos

Liste des vidéos

Mise en ligne le 05/08/2016

COMPTEUR

Total : 5435592

Actuellement :

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /homepages/19/d290682188/htdocs/compteur/affiche_compteur.php on line 48: fopen(../stats/2024/03.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /homepages/19/d290682188/htdocs/compteur/affiche_compteur.php on line 49: fseek() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /homepages/19/d290682188/htdocs/compteur/affiche_compteur.php on line 50: fgets() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /homepages/19/d290682188/htdocs/compteur/affiche_compteur.php on line 51: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Ce mois :

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /homepages/19/d290682188/htdocs/compteur/affiche_compteur.php on line 68: fopen(../stats/2024/semaine/13.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /homepages/19/d290682188/htdocs/compteur/affiche_compteur.php on line 69: fseek() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /homepages/19/d290682188/htdocs/compteur/affiche_compteur.php on line 70: fgets() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /homepages/19/d290682188/htdocs/compteur/affiche_compteur.php on line 71: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /homepages/19/d290682188/htdocs/compteur/affiche_compteur.php on line 90: fopen(../stats/2024/jour/87.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /homepages/19/d290682188/htdocs/compteur/affiche_compteur.php on line 91: fseek() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /homepages/19/d290682188/htdocs/compteur/affiche_compteur.php on line 92: fgets() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /homepages/19/d290682188/htdocs/compteur/affiche_compteur.php on line 93: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Aujourd'hui :

Total :

FLUX RSS

Flux RSS :
News - Circuits

2022 Cubs Heroes and Goats: Recreation 58

Une vidéo VTT , un site à partager.
Des conseils à demander, ou des questions à poser

2022 Cubs Heroes and Goats: Recreation 58

Messagepar Andrewss » 05 Juil 2022, 02:19

Heroes and Goats will be a tiny briefer than standard as these days is my drive working day property the moment a tiny above a 7 days within just Peoria. I ll insert yet another easy plug in this article. If any of your self transpire toward discover by yourself inside the All-natural Room, I extremely propose the encounter of looking at the Organic CornBelters perform. It s a quaint location and we experienced a beneficial period at 2 substitute game titles this 7 days. As for the Cubs, they received steamrolled within just the Bronx very last night time. I was out and didn t seem at my cellular phone right until it was now 6 0 and it wasn t until finally somebody pointed out the ancient good results later on that I noticed what experienced took place. I definitely sense for Matt Swarmer. I m certain he s a superior baby and he d finished wonderful very well within just his to start with 2 begins. Nonetheless Saturday evening, your self style of realized that he was shifting toward incorporate toward just take just one for the personnel. Soon after a few innings of a Wade Miley rehab commence long gone lousy https://www.chicagosportshop.com/Matt_Swarmer_Jersey, the bullpen fundamentally threw 10 innings. Of training course, added than the 10 innings was the truth of the matter that fundamentally anyone pitched. In direction of be affordable, everybody pitched upon at minimal 2 times unwind with a rainout Wednesday and a scheduled off working day Thursday. Therefore everybody ought to contain been properly rested. It was intriguing in direction of me that with a limited start off, David Ross didn t transfer in the direction of a person including Alec Mills upon Friday toward consider towards buy some period. That was accurately how he applied Keegan Thompson as a result basically within April. Alec may well not be Keegan, yet one particular would believe prolonged reliever is the possibly purpose upon the personnel for Alec https://www.chicagosportshop.com/Ethan_Roberts_Jersey, in particular right after consuming been stretched out toward start out in just his rehab stint. May it be that Alec was within attention for the Sunday commence? And if Kyle Hendricks can t acquire a person of the begins this weekend, shouldn t he incorporate gotten a retroactive wounded listing stint? Perspiring the data upon a workers that is transferring in direction of threaten 100 losses is folly, still this staff proceeds in direction of mismanage its roster. Use t even purchase me started off upon this staff members proceeding toward deliver either a bat simply utility participant and a glove merely shortstop. My just important currently being be expecting for this year is that after it is out of any delusion of competition that it squander innumerable, a lot of significantly less at bats upon getting older veterans. With that, I ll try out in direction of identify a few positives versus Saturday s drubbing. The Cubs taken care of simply just 9 baserunners, 5 singles https://www.chicagosportshop.com/Cory_Abbott_Jersey, a stroll and a strike via pitch and 2 obtained upon slip-up. I m providing the initially desired destination in the direction of Frank Schwindel. He experienced 2 singles, the initial of which arrived While the sport was simply 1 0. Yan Gomes a person upped Frank, with 2 singles and a achieve upon oversight. The attain upon miscalculation was inside that exact same minute inning at the time Schwindel singled. That marked the simply just year the Cubs bought a runner as considerably as minute. Just one may perhaps certainly quibble that Gomes really should incorporate gotten the best location. However who quibbles more than this kind of variables inside an 8 0 reduction?I m positioning Willson Contreras in this article. He was strike as a result of a pitch for virtually the a person millionth season inside of his job. He way too drew a stroll. The 3 All those I ve described attained foundation a amount of 7 occasions. That s a Fantastic match s importance of generation, even without the need of the added foundation hits. The entire relax of the personnel obtained foundation 2 collective days. With that, it s period for Heroes and Goats in opposition to final evening s recreation. Activity 58 https://www.chicagosportshop.com/Frank_Schwindel_Jersey, June 11: Yankees 8, Cubs 0 23 35 FangraphsReminder: Heroes and Goats are made the decision via WPA rankings and are in just no route subjective.3 HEROES:Superhero: Yan Gomes .059. 2 4Hero: Jason Heyward .027. 0 3, K obtained upon miscalculation Sidekick: Frank Schwindel .014. 2 4, KTHREE GOATS:Billy Goat: Matt Swarmer .221. 5IP 22 batters , 7H https://www.chicagosportshop.com/Nick_Martini_Jersey, 6R, 4K L 1 1 Goat: Nico Hoerner .073. 1 3Child: Andrelton Simmons .072. 0 4WPA Participate in of the Match: Giancarlo Stanton s solo homer with one particular out within the fourth manufactured it 2 0. .110 Cubs Participate in of the Recreation: Jason Heyward realized upon an mistake primary off the moment inning with the Cubs trailing 1 0. .044

Willson Contreras Jersey
https://www.chicagosportshop.com/Christopher_Morel_Jersey
https://www.chicagosportshop.com/Marcus_Stroman_Jersey
Andrewss

Retourner vers Discussion générale